The Talent Assembly, one of Australia's leading digitial talent management agencies currently has the oppurtunitiy for a hyper-organised, fast thinking Booking Intern to join the team.
Applicants duties will start with 1 day a week with the potential to move to 2 days a week, and include tasks such as:
- Updating and maintaining client & talent records
- Creating content for client eDM's
- Tracking, reporting and following up client eDM's
- Actively pitching brands & assisting with talent bookings for our stable of digital influencers
- Assisting with content creation & management for the brands social media
- Assisting at events, functions etc from time to time
The succesful candidate should:
- Be a confident and effective communicator
- Possess excellent time management skills and be able to work effectivley under pressure
- Have a good understanding of The Talent Assembly's current talent list
This opportunity is ideal for students, must be Brisbane based with your own laptop computer. Appropriate expenses incurred while working will be covered. A letter of reference can be provided upon completing the internship.
If this oppurtunity is of interest please send through a brief letter of interest, links & examples of your own social media work along with a CV to: email@example.com.